Ceremony Cacao + Date + Nut Balls
Enjoy these nutritive and tasty little morsels. Easy to make and even easier to snack on for when you need a lil cacao boost. 🍩
○ 24 Pitted Dates
○ 3/4 Cup Walnuts
○ 1/2 - 1 TBSP Melted Coconut Oil
○ 3 TBSP Ceremony Classic Cacao
○ 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
○ Pinch of Sea Salt
○ 1/2 Cup LSA / Linseed Meal
○ 1 TBSP Rice Malt Syryp (optional)
❶ Place dates, walnuts and sea salt in a food processor and chop until crumbed.
❷ Add coconut oil, Ceremony, vanilla and rice malt syrup. Pulse until well combined.
❸ Scrape mixture into a bowl and use your hands to compress & squeeze the mix altogether.
❹ Use teaspoons to scoop into bite size pieces and shape them into balls with your hands.
❺ Roll balls in LSA or some Ceremony. Chill in the fridge for 1 - 2 hours or overnight.
○ Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a month. Enjoy!