Nourishing Ceremony Brownies
Refined sugar, gluten and dairy free brownies with a rich chocolate taste and soft centred texture. These tasty morsels are perfect for an on the go breakfast, afternoon snack or healthy dessert.
- 3/4 generous cup of buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup Ceremony classic or chilli cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 175g sweet potato, cooked and mashed to a puree
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 175g goats butter/coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Sift the flour, Ceremony cacao and baking powder into a bowl.
- Place the sweet potato puree, coconut sugar, melted butter/coconut oil, egg and vanilla extract in another bowl and mix together well.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet.
- Pour the brownie mixture into a rectangular cake tin lined with grease proof paper and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it is set on top but gooey in the middle.
- Cool in the cake tin, then cut into squares.
- Store in an air tight container if you haven’t eaten them all on the first day.