Ceremony On The Rocks
Oh baby it’s warm outside, which means it’s time to serve Ceremony on the rocks! We love an iced chocolate almost as much as a hot chocolate, so today we share how to make the perfect Summer Ceremony to cool you down and nourish you from within.
Iced Ceremony Serves 4.
- Add 4tbsp of Ceremony Cacao into a jug or saucepan
- Pour 1tbsp of boiling water into the jug and stir until Ceremony is well blended with no lumps
- Add 3 cups of homemade nut milk or milk to the jug and stir well
- Add 2 ice cubes to 4 drinking vessels and pour mixture over ice
- If you are feeling a little tropical add a scoop of coconut ice cream – yum!
Keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days. Enjoy!