The most delicious healthy chocolate, ready in 30 minutes.
– 3 tbsp. cacao butter
– 1 tbsp. coconut oil
– 2 tbsp. maple syrup
– 2.5 tbsp. Classic Cacao Ceremony
– ½ cup toasted almond slivers
– 1/2 Teaspoon sea salt flakes
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a small pot, melt the cacao butter and coconut oil until runny and well combined.
3. Slowly add in the maple syrup and cacao powder and stir until dissolved. Be careful to not overheat as the mixture can quickly burn.
4. Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and sprinkle almonds and sea salt flakes evenly on top.
5. Place the tray in the freezer until the chocolate sets. It should take about 20 minutes.
6. Break into shards and serve.